Dr. Karen R Love Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Karen R Love?

Helped teenage son

great doctor

I like how she stays beautiful after all these years she I had brought my first born to her and her sisters office my baby had dry skin really bad she had it in her head everywhere I did not know what it was but Karen helped us I have brought all my babies to her we all happy with the results I need to make another appointment for my daughter for her skin I know Karen has the steps to help my child to have beautiful skin ty

De.Love's speciality and concern appears to be focused on billing and insurance navigation rather than patient care.

Wonderful experience she provided samples as well

Great service

Really great treatment! I have referred many of my friends with similar skills issues.

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Love is a terrific dermatologist. She successfully diagnosed and treated my skin condition after two area dermatologist were unsuccessful. Her office deco and staff are pleasant. My experience with Dr. Love's office and care has been nothing short of excellent.

Dr Love is very good with my child friendly staff.

Had a small mole, she did not remove the entire area and then wanted to cut more. The room was dirty, hair on the floor, floor boards and walls dirty and I did not feel comfortable getting cut and sutured amongst the dirt and debris. Had an 8:30 AM appointment, first one there (before doctor and staff) and then waited till 8:50 to be seen. Waited 50 minutes for numbing. Not a pleasant experience.

The receptionist greets you as a VIP. Is attentive and makes sure you are promptly seen by both the Doctor and the check out staff. Love her.

This dermatologist is located in a prime area yet it is very easy to get an appointment. Everywhere else I called around there had at lease a 3 month wait for an appointment. I felt lucky at first to have found this place and upon arrival and actually meeting Dr. Love, I realized why it's so easy to get an appointment. She is rude, snotty (why, I have no idea) , and undertrained. Save yourself the hassle and wait out for a dermatologist that will know what they are talking about and will also be professional.

Awful

Worst experience

Easy to make appt but found her at the low end of training. Saw her for a spot that she did not recognize as a problem. She did biopsy and after results recommended extensive area to be taken out. When I asked her to do it she said, "You want me to?" I should have run. I do have a horrible scar and her suture work was messy. She seemed nice but I want experience and proficiency over personality. You've been warned.