Dr. Karen Y Luster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Y Luster?

Dr Luster is a caring compassionate person which can make caring for an elderly parent easier. She is genuine with her care.

Best Dr. Around

I am in love with this Dr. Her knowledge is outstanding. You are treated as a person not a file number. She talks to you not at you.

The wait time is not too bad, but i dont like sitting in the exam room for half hour. Dr. Luster seems to not listen to what is going on too well, she makes her mind up about things too fast for me, Im trying to find another Dr. and no I wont tell my famiy or friends about her

Supervisor

Dr. Luster was very compassionate, empathetic and an active listener. She knew based on the information I provided what she needed to do for me medically. She is exceptional.

Horrible experience

Went to see a doctor I've been seeing for a few months, only seeing him because he took over the practice where another doctor was working, until she took a job with a major health insurance company. Was beginning to like him, but when I went in this past week, I saw the new female doctor, Dr. Karen Luster. I have had CP in my back and neck for years, dealing with DDD, scoliosis, sciatica, bulging and compressed disc, yet she referred me to see a shrink, basically telling me it's all 'in my head' ~ that I really don't feel any pain, I just THINK I do. LIKE the staff and like the male doctor, or was beginning to.