Dr. Karen Mason Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Karen Mason?

Awesome ER Doc!

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mason attended me in an urgent care facility and has done what no other Dr. Could... brought my dangerously high blood pressure under control! I am feeling much better and am so grateful!

Posted on December 4th, 2011

I saw Karen Tonya Mason at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. She told me that my knee was not fractured and that I should put a little weight on it (when I walked). She put a leg brace on me. However, my leg remained badly swollen and felt terrible. Finally, I went to a very good orthopedic surgeon. After a complete examination (including X-raying), my orthopedic surgeon told me that I needed to be admitted to the hospital immediately--that I had a tibial plateau fracture. I was in the hospital for five days and underwent a 4-hour operation.

Type 2 Diabetes