Dr. Karen L Mcgoldrick Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Karen L Mcgoldrick?

I never met her until the night of my delivery. She acted so quickly when I had my c section. I am so happy she saved me and my daughter's life with her quick decision making. I am forever grateful. Thank you.

She needs to be a lil more friendly

My Dr for 30 years

Dr McGoldrick has been my ob/gyn for 30 years (except when she temp moved to Westerly). She is extremely competent, kind and thorough. She has seen me through the birth of my child several miscarriages. She is an advocate for her patients- at all times. I don't find her warm and fuzzy but I am there for her competence- not a hug! Her staff- also great, caring and efficient.

Should have went elsewhere!!!

I had a very bad experience with this doctor today. I waited in the waiting area for 40 minutes. Then when they put me in an exam room I waited for another 25 minutes. My physical was about 10 minutes and it was not a thorough yearly examination like I had in the past with my previous doctor who relocated. This practice is in my hometown so I figured I had nothing to loose. Guess what I'm not going back.

EXPERIENCE

I HAD A VISIT WITH THE DOCTOR TODAY. SHE WAS VERY WELCOMING, PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH, DID NOT RUSH, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND DETERMINED TO FIND MY PEOBLEM. I WOULD RECIMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

Will never go back to her.

Terrible bedside manner. No personality, was to busy talking on her cell phone.

Very Bad Experience

Horrible first time visit. I did not find her thorough. She answered my questions very vague. She finished the exam ad said see you later.

Will never ever go back to her,once was enough!!!

Horrible doctor, no personality, and very bad bedside manner.

Not the best for gyn--can do better elsewhere!

She's fine if you just need a quick yearly appt and nothing is wrong with you. However, that is not always the case regardless of family history. Quick answers and no follow up. As women get older we need someone who is more thorough, has more knowledge, less cocky. Her staff is good which makes her overall average score higher than she deserves.

Horrible experience

Horrible, didn't call to let me know about my results until 6 weeks later. Then told me I needed to come back in for further testing. Then my appointment was cancelled 4x before I got to see her. I will never go back to her.

My experience with a new doctor.

I made an appointment to see Dr. McGoldrick. My former GYN had retired. I liked her, I found her to be thorough and informative. I liked the office girl, she was very friendly to me on the phone and nicer in person. I have to say my overall experience was great. I am glad I made the decision to go to her. I hope this helps anyone who is in doubt.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. McGoldrick now for the past 2 years. I was forced to go to another doctor after mine had retired. I chose Dr. McGoldrick. I have had a 2 great experiences with her. I only see her once a year, for my annual physical. I have had no problems with her or her office staff. She was very polite and caring. It was also pain free. I hope this is helpful to all that read these reviews.