Dr. Karen Modeste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Modeste?

thanks for being a doctor!

Posted on December 21st, 2009

Doctor Modeste is always sweet and caring it is true every body wants an appointment with her for their kids eventhought she could be tired she is always the caring Doctor, We miss her!once I ask her how could she always be happy and healthy I mean how could she do it? work with out getting sick!she reply because when I am sick I stay home and when she is back is Doctor Modeste again flourishing our lives God Bless her.

Posted on November 19th, 2008

I met Dr. Modeste at a camp physical. I was immediately impressed. She spoke directly to my children, asked questions and checked things not done outright by other doctors. She is thorough. I feel she knows my children. She works at a clinic, but it doesn't feel like it.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015