Dr. Karen S Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen S Morgan?

Very rude staff

The front desk staff was so rude and unprofessional that I didn't even want to make an appointment. As a physician myself, if my staff ever acted the way this Dr's staff acted with me, I will personally make sure that they would never find a job at a doc's office in this town. Good thing there are plenty of ophthalmologists around.

Excellent

I have been seeing Dr Morgan probably 25+ years. I think she is an excellent ophthalmologist. Could be a little on the expensive side if you are not covered by insurance. Staff are long-time employees who seem to know the office's patients well. An older office that is well-maintained. I would have no hesitation in recommending her based on my perception of her personal honesty and competency. I might go a step further and say she is highly qualified.