Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen N Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Seen Dr Klein for a work related cut that needed stiches. She did good work, I hardly felt the stiches after being nummed up. Tried to see her again this year for a dot physical and found out she is no longer in priviate practice. She's working at a hospital or clinic in Flint. Anyway, I still have two thumbs so... Two Thumbs Up For Dr Klein, I really trust her.
35 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Karen N Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen N Klein in this video.
Dr. Karen N Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MI.