Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen M Niehaus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Niehaus has been my primary Dr. for a little over a year now. I switched to her after being in the care of an incompetent NP in town. I came to Dr. Niehaus when I was in dire need of good care. Dr. Niehaus takes time to listen to me, does a thorough diagnostic evaluation every time. I use mychart to email her and I get replies from her, and her nurse in a timely manner. When an urgent need arises, I am always worked in for an appointment. There is virtually no wait time in the waiting room. Her bedside manner and humor takes a little getting used to. I am not looking for a BFF in my doctor- I am looking for someone who can be my partner in my health. And I have found that in this doc. She is concerned for my well being and it shows. She thinks nothing of getting on the phone herelf to speak to other specialists, or schedule a stat test. She is wonderful, she is funny, she is kind, she is a GOOD doctor. Her nurse, Darlene, is just a doll, and the rest of the staff are very sweet. The front staff are trained well to triage appointment calls. When this doc does not know, she says so, and brings a specialist on board. I like that about her. I am very happy!
35 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Karen M Niehaus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Coastal Clinic, 825 NW Highway 101 Ste A, Lincoln City, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen M Niehaus in this video.
Dr. Karen M Niehaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln City, OR.