Dr. Karen Oshiro Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Karen Oshiro?

Our wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Just wanted to say thanks for an uneventful birth 32 years ago today. I weighed 8.9oz was 16 days late and mom claims 26 hours of labor. Mom, Patricia Hall, also said you were the best...so much that you even delivered my twin brother and sister 22 mths later. Thanks for being there for our family!!!

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I was very grateful for the thoroughness, candor, and concern that Doctor OshirSo showed me. She made me fill at ease, she answered all my questions, and put me at ease; making it easier for me to make the right decisions about my options for treatment. Thank you Doctor Oshiro.

She delivered me!

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I turned out awesome. Thank you for being careful with my little baby body. I'm 22 this month. That was a long time ago :P

Posted on August 6th, 2015