Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen L Pettry Hultman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karen L Pettry Hultman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Karen L Pettry Hultman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
The staff at Dr. Hultman’s office is friendly and very pleasant to be around. Unfortunately, that cannot be said about Dr. Karen Hultman. I have never been treated with such disrespect in my life. She entered the room with an attitude, which progressively got worse during my visit. Not only did she not take the time to listen to what I had to say, but she got up and left the room halfway through my visit- without even allowing me to finish talking. Her time is more valuable than your concerns. Half of my symptoms were not addressed. The level of professionalism that Dr. Hultman expresses is WELL BELOW that of a physician. She is the rudest person I’ve encountered, has a terrible demeanor, and somehow is qualified as a doctor. Find another family doctor if you (or your children) are sick and want to be treated correctly and with dignity. I do not recommend a visit with Dr. Hultman, unless you want to leave the office feeling worse than you did when you came in.
34 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen L Pettry Hultman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, WV.