Dr. Karen R Fox Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Karen R Fox?

Great Doctor

Wait times are long. However, she is such a great doctor and well worth the wait! She gives all of the patients as much of her time as they need.

I think this doctor is VERY over worked. There were problems.

I think she is a good doctor that is over worked. She misread information in my file during my visit, but was unwilling to listen when I told her it was incorrect. Communication was difficult with her, and I have been on the same meds successfully for 30 yrs. My psychiatrist RETIRED. I needed medication maintenance, it should have been easy. My 1st appt was to be 1/17/17, her office canceled & rescheduled for 4/10/17, her office canceled & rescheduled for 6/22/17. I recommend thinking long & hard before going here.

Two Year Patient

Very nice, intelligent doctor. I've had shrinks who took long, drawn out phone calls while I was there, or had trouble remembering my case. Dr. Fox pretty well stays on top of things, but it is important as with any doctor for you to keep up with your prescriptions, important dates, etc.At any rate, she's the best of about a half dozen professionals I've visited.

Dr. Karen R Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, TN.