Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen R Williams
Dr. Karen R Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Vancouver, WA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Williams has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen R Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
I was worried about moving and having to find a new doctor. I am on numerous medications and it took a long time to find the right combination. Dr. Williams did not try to change anything and listens to what I am saying. She also has been very reasonable about pain management and overall good health. I have been very pleased with the services I have received.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Karen R Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen R Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.