Dr. Karen G Raiford Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Karen G Raiford?

Rude and unprofessional

I am highly disappointed with how Dr. Raiford treated my daughter recently. She and her husband are expecting their first baby. The manner in which Dr. Raiford and her office manager acted towards her and the way Dr. Raiford talked to her was terribly rude and completely unethical. My daughter and her husband requested to switch to another physician within the practice for personal reasons, which she refused to allow them to make this simple change. At the time, my daughter was in her first trimester of her pregnancy and Dr. Raiford spoke to her in a way that was demeaning, condescending and completely unnecessary. In no way should a physician ever treat another person the way she treated my daughter! She went as far as to call my daughter and ganged up on her by including another physician in the practice in the phone conversation, who also spoke to my daughter rudely, Dr. Callison, who has never seen my daughter and does not know her. My daughter was completely caught off guard by their behavior. I am shocked at how unethical these two doctors acted. I would NOT recommend either of them. What was a simple request became an upsetting experience for my daughter. Again, extremely disappointing!

Dr Raiford is a phenomenal Doctor!!! Not alone is she my doctor she also sees my 19yr. daughter as well.. We just absolutely love her, she takes the time and really listens to what we say. I couldn't imagine ever going to another doctor, and when my 13yr is in need of a gyn she will also go see Dr.Raiford.. Very very compassionate.

Happy Patient!

Love Love Love Dr. Raiford!! I would never go anywhere else! She provides the best care!

Very happy

I'm always satisfied when I leave Dr Raifords office. I moved from out of state and was timid about going through the process of finding a new Dr. I'm so thankful I found her. She addressed all my concerns and has always ordered appropriate testing to make sure I'm ok. I eventually had to have surgery but wouldn't ask for anyone else. She is so skilled and I trust her with my life. I have referred multiple family members and friends and 2 have had babies and 2 are currently pregnant. She has handled their care with great compassion and I don't fear one bit. I will definitely continue to refer patients her way.

Dr. Raiford takes care of me and my teenage daughter and we could not be happier with our care. Recently my daughter had an emergency problem and she was very quick to respond and even see her in the Peds ER. She knows her stuff and we will continue to see her. An excellent doctor and surgeron.

Completely disgusted with visit

Dr. Raiford was extremely rude, arrogant and demeaning to me. She laughed at me in the office and I will never see her or recommend her to anyone. Steer clear and go to someone who cares about the patient .

I am nearly 70 years old. Dr Raiford treats me with respect and makes going to the GYN a relaxing and surprisingly good experience. Her entire staff is energetic, compassionate and they throw in a good dose of humor when appropriate. She actively listens and I could not ask for a better experience with a doctor.

Dr. Raiford is emotionally unstable. We have had a very negative experience with her and are finally changing doctors well into pregnancy. I wish I had listened to my instincts from the very beginning! She has been rude and unprofessional to my husband and I before, but our most recent experience was the last straw. She became extremely defensive and aggressive when we asked her a question and told us that we were impatient, insulting, think we know everything, and don't appreciate her. I have never seen a doctor behave so unprofessionally before. We will certainly not be going back or recommending her to anyone!

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has a great bedside manner. She made me feel very comfortable. She was very thorough, a good listener, gave me her undivided attention and listens to your concerns and symptoms. Also, she is very easy to understand in explaining things and will answer your questions.

Dr. Karen G Raiford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.