Dr. Karen Ratner Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Ratner?

She has been our doctor for 7 years.

Posted on December 14th, 2017

She is a very good doctor. She is well informed. There will always be people that feel they have to put someone down and when it starts all the rest of the haters jump on. When I need a prescription refilled or a medical matter handled I call Dr. Ratner's office because they will see that it gets handled, even if any of my other specialists haven't gotten around to it. Dr. Ratner is very personable and I just love her attitude. She is one of the best doctors and she cares.

Not recommended

Posted on October 26th, 2017

The front desk staff was kind and the MA was nice. Unfortunately Dr Ratner was one of the most unpleasant docs I have ever come across. She unfortunately made assumptions about my health and who I am as a person before even reading my health records or listening to my history. Not only was it offensive but it was also embarrassing. She conducted some exams without explaining why and was scatter brained and referred me out to three other unrelated specialists without explanation as to why. I left in tears, and will not be returning. Be warned.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

horrible at time management and has no respect for anyone else's time. considering you are rushed through so fast I can't figure out the wait times. Staff is hard to get ahold of to make an appointment and not very friendly

Never on time

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I always have had to wait more than an hour for each appointment, even though she rushes me out of the exam room in less than 5 minutes. She doesn't promptly respond to refill requests (average 1-2 weeks, not 1-2 days) and does not call with test results in a timely fashion. Everything about this doctor and her office is poorly scheduled. I'm changing doctors. My life may depend on it.

Never on time, and doesn't care

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Either she's always overbooked, or can't manage her schedule very well. Although she will keep you waiting over an hour for every appointmen ...

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I do understand other's frustration around being asked to wait to see Dr. Ratner, but I think it is only fair to say that often times you are asked to wait, because she does her very best to see you any time you call her office. Even if that means that you have to sit for a while until she can get around to you.I feel very fortunate that she is around. She has been able to treat me and care for me thru some very difficult times, physically.I would recomment Dr. Ratner to anyone, but I would also be honest about the reasons why there are some that don't like her.

Walked out after sitting in pain for 1:45 min.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

While myself and another patient had been waiting for a hour past our appt. time we overheard her receptionist call a patient and ask why they were leaving to see another doctor. I can't believe I've been seeing Dr Ratner for over 14 years. I never felt she was competent but it's such a hassle to find a new doctor. Once I decided to move on I called to find out how to get copies of my records and was on hold for 15 min. before I just hung up. Looking for a new doctor now and I hope they will be able to get thru to request my records. It took me a week to get her office to call in a prescription for me and that was only after an hour on hold at the pharmacy. Just awful all the way around. Her staff is rude and incompetent also.

Posted on August 18th, 2017