Dr. Karen Reid-Renner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Reid-Renner?

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I thought she was very caring. i think a lot of patients may not like her because she is stern and cares about your overall health. I had a pleasant experience and am a new patient and loved her new staf f

Dr Reid Reener

Posted on September 12th, 2017

She's not a doctor unless a Witch Doctor

She is great.

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Love this woman. Very open-minded and treats you like a person, not just another patient

Poor service

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Waited over two hours! Unacceptable! Can never get though on the telephone. The staff never picks up the phone!! Unacceptable!! On two occasions they we supposed to call back with an answer to a question I had, never did! Unacceptable!!!

Just crazy.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Crazy lady. Claims demons were causing my medical issues!

Weird

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I called to make an appointment and was told over the phone we don't distribute narcotics to patients...I said that's fine and thanks for assuming I was a pill junkie. After reading the reviews I have no interest in seeing this doctor.

Phone number doesn't work.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Hi, I went went to Dr. Reid-Renner because she was recommended to me. My first meeting with her (after waiting over an hour to finally see her) was more like a protestant Christian counseling session. That would bother some people but it didn't bother me because I have a Christian background. I had to pay about $40 every time I went for a check up for the co pay. I recently found out that our insurance doesn't do co pays (anthem) so that was strange. I got blood work done and was not told what I would even get tested for exactly. It ended up costing about $1000. They didn't ask me what I wanted to be tested for, just ran the tests without consulting with me. One of the prescriptions she prescribed was outdated and the pharmacy didn't have it. I called back asking that Dr. Reid-Renner prescribe one that the pharmacy had, but the message never got to her. It wasn't until the next follow up that she gave me a new prescription. Finally, for the past 2 weeks, I have been trying both phone numbers: (812) 339-6744 asks for an extension that is not present on the internet. (812) 279-1572 has a recorded voice saying that it is not a working number. I am not one to write bad comments and try to find the positives in people and situations. However, this has been unacceptable, as I am someone who would like to get better but can't since they are unable to reach. I have switched doctors. If anyone can give me a number that actually works, I would appreciate it. I would only suggest her if you have lots of time on your hands (to wait in the waiting room to see her), live nearby (since the only way to contact appears to be in person) and a Christian who enjoys being counseled by a Christian woman. Thank you and I apologize if I have offended this office, I do not mean to offend but rather show them the problems that they have and hope that they can fix them.

Great doctor, not so great practice management

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Reid-Renner is a meticulous and charismatic doctor who spends quality time with her patients addressing their concerns. However, my only reason for leaving her practice is that when she left for Christmas vacation back in 2011, I was notified and had asked for a refill on one of my anti-depressants. Not only did her nurses/staff fail to process my refill request, they contacted me only to inquire about my remaining balance- at that point, I was already going through withdrawal from my medication. Furthermore, I give her my highest recommendation as a PCP-however, I hope her staff have improved in their efficiency in relaying messages from their patients.

Love Dr Karen

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Best Dr ever!!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Be prepared to wait well over an hour, have to call repeatedly to get scripts and referrals, pay entirely too much, and feel very unsure if you've made the correct choice in who you've placed your trust in. Would not recommend.

Arrogant Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Reid-Renner is an arrogant snob. Though she may be well educated in the field of medicine, she definitely could use some classes in human ethics and compassion. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat people they feel are beneath them. Dr.Reid-Renner showed me who she really was. .

Amazing Dr.

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I have been going to Karen Reid Renner for years...I met her when I had come into the E.R.....She is an amazing Dr....She's not only a Dr. she is a friend and she cares...