Dr. Karen A Rubel Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Karen A Rubel?

I love Dr. Rubel!! Wonderful wonderful doctor.

Dr. Rubel treats both my kids. She is so kind and caring and intelligent! She is everything a pediatrician should be. My daughter is a difficult one and Dr. Rubel is so great with her! Especially during those horrendous kindergarten shots! She always is prompt in returning my calls and spends as much time with me as I need to feel comfortable. She explains everything and puts a parent and child at ease. She has chosen the perfect profession!

Autism Spectrum Disorder