Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen R Russell-Little has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
I was seen by Dr. Russell yesterday for the first time. I recently lost my doctor due to her relocation to another state, I was so, so reluctant, it is always difficult seeing someone new when you feel your "very own doctor" knew you so well, Dr. Russell put me at ease with her warm manner, knowledge, and compassion. I really like her staff, they are "real" people who are always kind and professional, this helped me to transition to a new doctor. I need a doctor who listens and cares, I believe that Dr. Russell is that doctor.
Skill and competence define a great doctor. Compassion and care describe a quality nurse. Dr. Russell-Little is among the faithful few who is able to embody all of these attributes at the same time. I have been very pleased with her service. She shared personal experiences during my visit which really helped me connect with her as a person, not just a doctor. She knows her stuff and she takes time with her patients.
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Karen R Russell-Little accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen R Russell-Little is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.