- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Karen Anderson
Karen Anderson is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 4 other locations). They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology. Anderson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. They speak English.
Karen Anderson has 6 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Karen Anderson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Karen Anderson has the following 15 expertise
- Immune System Disorders
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Karen Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Karen Anderson
Dr. Anderson graduated from the Duke University School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Anderson works in Phoenix, AZ and 5 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital.