- Mayo Clinic Hospital
About Karen S Anderson
Karen S Anderson is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 4 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine. Anderson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. She speaks English.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Karen S Anderson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Karen S Anderson has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Immune System Disorders
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994