Dr. Karen Saland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Saland?

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Great Diagnosis and treatment for Eye problems

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Saland and her staff were able to diagnose and treat my eye discomfort. The staff is courteous and friendly and appointments have always been timely. Dr Saland was very thorough and empathetic with my condition. She is great!

Professional

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Both Dr. Joy and Dr. Bhasin were very professional, competent, thorough.

Love Dr. but staff, not so much

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I think Dr. Saland is extremely competent but her staff is far from the top. Ever since my very first visit, I've had issues with poor customer service, and over the past 15 months or so, THEIR billing problems which result in them not ever mailing invoices to me or --and I''m not making this next one up--the staffer said "I've been too busy to send bills so I'm calling you to get payment today." REALLY

Daughter-in-law

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Have taken Mom, to three glaucoma specialist, in Plano and Dallas. All of them told her, she did not have glaucoma. Her primary care doctor Dr. Das, recommended Dr. Saland. She is the only doctor that has helped! She does have glaucoma! We are very blessed!

Waste of my time

Posted on October 21st, 2013

I will echo all the negative review below. I was there for over 3 hours--back and forth at least 4 times to the waiting room. Staff was nice, but doctor was cold and did not seem caring. She was thorough in her exam, but just didn't listen to my concerns. I am starting all over again with another eye doctor. Total waste of my time.

Hours Waiting

Posted on July 6th, 2013

OMG, never again to this ophthalmologist, worst experience ever. My appointment time was at about one in the afternoon and did not leave until after four. Totally unorganized with me having to go in and back to waiting area, this happen five times. I do not know why I did not run out of there. Never met doctor before and recommended through a neurologist, no longer my doctor, who I also think deserves only one star.

Would never return

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Poor beside manor, mis-diagnosis by med tech, double billed Medicare and Supplement provider. I went to another doctor and got the proper treatment for my condition. I would not recommend this doctor nor would I ever return. Two stars only for front office - not the doctor. One star for doctor.

Look Elsewhere - Rude, Rude Staff

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Visited twice for daughter's contact fitting and had same miserable experience both times and for the cost one should not have to up with extremely rude staff. No one cares, no one bothers. Nursing staff are nice but office staff wouldn't last a minute in a real service setting. Both times had waits in excess of thirty minutes. Avoid this poor excuse for a doctor's office!

Disrespectful of your time

Posted on November 4th, 2012

I sat in the waiting room for thirty minutes before the nurse called me back. They did a couple of test, took some information and then shipped me back out to the waiting room. I then waiting another hour and twenty minutes until they called me back again. They overbook as everyone in the waiting showed up about the same time as i did and we all sat there together grunting over the wait. I thought that it was extremeley disrespectful, we loose money by not being at work while the doctor makes more money by overbooking. Very Rude!

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I personally did not have a good feeling about the staff or the doctor. The office personnel decides which of your diagnosises are important enough to include in your medical chart, and in my case, totally missed the diagnosis that has an effect on ocular health. Also they would not write my prescription for me to take myself to the pharmacy, they have to be in control and fax the prescription. The doctor seemed very distant and uninvolved in my care. She didn't say much to me at all.

Excellent physician

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Excellent with diagnosis, treatment and patient care. I am local, however brought my mother from out of state specifically see Dr Saland for treatment!