Dr. Karen M Sciascia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen M Sciascia?

BEST!!

Dr. Sciascia has been my Ob/Gyn for a very long time & she is the best Dr. She is actually the one who discovered my thyroid was enlarged when my 'pcp' overlooked it. I'll never go to another Ob/Gyn, I dread the day if she moves or retires!

Who Likes Gynecology Visits?

Visiting Dr. Karen Sciascia is like taking a breath of fresh air. Dr. Sciascia's outstanding professionalism and competence, coupled with her genuine consideration, patience and understanding of the human spirit, make her the ultimate gynecologist, and incredible individual. I actually look forward to my annual visits with Dr. Karen Sciascia.

Wonderful surgeon and Dr.

I had a difficult problem to diagnose, after seeing 5 or 6 other doctors I felt so frustrated and I was in so much pain. Dr Sciascia performed a hysterectomy and relieved my pain. She was so encouraging and kind and so knowledgeable. I don't know what I would have done if I didnt find her. There is nobody around that is better. I saw other doctors before I found her and she was the only one that helped me. I am feeling great and it is all because of her.

Dr Sciascia puts you at ease while talking about issues that are personal. Great doctor. I had to have surgery and my family thought she was a wonderful doctor and answered all their questions and concerns. I highly recommend her.

Caring, Compassionate and accurate

Dr. Sciascia was recommended to me over 15 years ago when I was having issues that no other GYN was able to diagnose/treat. Dr. Sciascia listened to me, treated my condition quickly and I was feeling better in no time. Dr. S has also picked up on other medical conditions that my primary care physicians missed. She is a doctor who listens to you and works with you. I can't say enough good things about her.

Dr. Karen M Sciascia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.