Dr. Karen Senese Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Karen Senese?

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Best Dr. She diagnosed my daughter and has helped her immensely. She continues the treatment with Dr. Sense every few months and everytime we leave her office we always feel so much better. Thank you !

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on June 8th, 2011

It is extremely difficult to find an adolescent/childhood psychiatrist in Ocean County, NJ because it is home to several dozen retirement communities. I wouldn't care if I had to sort through 50 doctors to find Dr. Senese! She is quick, insightful and demonstrates a clear, extraordinary proficiency in her specialty. She is also very down to earth and practical. She's been very helpful to my Asperger's/ADHD son and I feel that he and I really lucked out by finding her.

Dr. Senese SAVED my AUTISTIC SON and MYSELF!

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

My now 15 year old son diagnosed with AUTISM(ASPERGERS SYNDROME)& ADHD. AUTISM is 24 hours a day 7 day's a week! I also have 4 other "typical" kids. Life with AUTISM is SO SO HARD! My son started seeing Dr. Senese about 5 years ago & She TRULY has HELPED my SON & MYSELF like NO ONE ELSE EVER! I TRUST HER WITH EVERYTHING! SHE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT MY SON! Through this evil darkness called AUTISM, Dr. Senese has shown us SO MUCH HOPE & LIGHT! MY SON HAS COME SOOOO FAR since Dr. Senese! I OWE MY LIFE (and my son's success)ALL TO HER! Family members, teachers, friends have NEVER CARED AS MUCH AS DR. SENESE! SHE IS TRULY OUR ANGEL THAT WALKS ON EARTH!

Posted on June 13th, 2017