Dr. Karen E Senft Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Karen E Senft?

I don't think this Doctor is d update in her field she over rated becauseshe the only one in the Lehigh valley area. She still could not tell me what was wrong with my child after waiting a year to see her

Very happy with Dr. Senft. My son has been a patient for 15 years.

teacher and mother

Dr. Seneft, no one can compare. She does not sugar coat things and she will spend the time to get your child exactly the services he or she needs. She is very knowledgeable and informative. She is at the top of her field and we are very priviledged to have a doctor of her caliber here in the lehigh valley. As a new patient it takes you about a year or better to get into see her, but it is well worth the wait. I just can't say enogh good things about how she helped my son-from dealing with him at home to helping guide us in our school district so that he received the proper education

Hateful

we havent been to this doctor in many years but she miserable.

Very caring! I really feel that she gives my son the best care around. We are very thankful to have her for a doctor for our son.

Would recommend highly

Dr. Senft has been a wonderful resource for us and a great doctor. She always spends time with us. A 30 min appointment with her is truely 30min of face time with the doctor. She cares about the whole patient not just his/her medical chart. It's hard to get an appointment with her because she's one of the few in her field in the area but she is the best at what she does.

Horrible

this is the most uncaring nasty miserable doctor i have ever encountered. I will NEVER take my child to her again if she were the last doctor on earth, and i agree with the poster who said that she is the "worst"...the other poster who said she was so caring and wonderful..i wonder if we are talking about the same doctor???

Dr. Senft is a wonderful, caring woman. She sits with us for all the time it takes to answer all our questions. She is very thorough, and her visions for our son's future mesh with ours completely. She is very active in getting our child all the help that he needs, even from outside sources. I cannot recommend her enough.

excellent

Very impressed. Recommend to everybody

Worst!

All you parents waiting to see her, please think again. It is not worth your time and money. She is cold and aggresive and don't give you the time of the day and not up to date in her knowledge. Absolutely no patience. I was disappointed. Didnot get any answers. I don't recommend Dr. senft to anybody looking for answers and ways to help your kid.