Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen L Smith-Silone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karen L Smith-Silone has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Karen L Smith-Silone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
She don’t listen to her patients !! She kept telling me I was going through the change, I suffered for over a year she did nothing ! So I changed Dr. I had a complete blockage that a quick procedure fixed everything . She did the same thing to someone else I know but she had 4 tumors on her ovaries she didn’t listen to her either so she changer Dr. Do not go to this Dr. !!!!!
I went to see her today and because I was nervous about going through with a pap smear (Due to only having it done twice and never having another human being see that area), she made me feel horrible. I felt awkward by how she was pushing me to do it even though it was obvious I was uncomfortable, she never tried to talk to me and make me feel better she just gave me the cold shoulder. I then proceeded to tell her that the implanon hormones made me feel bad and instead of believing me she argued that I must have a family history of emotional and mental issues.... YOU LOST A PATIENT!
I like dr Karen but I have been to her office three times two of them consecutively for the same problem And now have to go back for a third visit for the same re occurring problem. I am starting to wonder if I got the proper diagnosis and treatment. Going back three times for the same problem in four months doesn't seem right. But overall dr Karen is very nice to me and prompt.
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Karen L Smith-Silone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMoundview Ob/Gyn Inc, 30 Messimer Dr, Newark, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen L Smith-Silone in this video.
Dr. Karen L Smith-Silone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, OH.