Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Solar
Dr. Karen Solar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA . She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Solar is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Womans Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Solar has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Karen Solar has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Karen Solar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Horrible experience....Frontline staff are ignorant, rushed, and discourteous, wait time was almost two hours, bedside manners are hideous, an experience that I will never accept again with a doctor there. There are far too many doctors in this area from which to choose who have genuine respect and compassion for patients.
Dr. Solar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
25 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen Solar in this video.
Dr. Karen Solar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.