3.3

Have you seen Karen R Strecker?

Worst experience of my life

Dr. Strecker has given me the worst experience of my life. She did not access my patient records on a Sunday after I warned her that I was Strep B positive. My son contracted it because she ignored me and did not give me the proper medication. Her laziness resulted in a horrible 2 weeks for my family and my first son. Please go to a different doctor and do not let her and her office do to you what they did to me. Pregnant women deserve to have a doctor better than this...one that actually cares.

Good luck seeing the doctor

This lady pawns you off to see her useless PA's and NP's. My wife was about 14 weeks pregnant and did not see the doctor at all. And the one time she did see her she talked to us like we were stupid and didn't spend time with us. The office seems to spend more money on the waiting room art then they do taking care of their patients.

Karen R Strecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.