Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen E Taverna-Miller
Dr. Karen E Taverna-Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Hill, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Taverna-Miller is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Taverna-Miller has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen E Taverna-Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
After seeing different ob/gyn doctors, I tried Dr. Taverna Miller. I absolutely love her!! She made a difficult pregnancy easy to cope with. I never feel rushed by her and feel very comfortable talking with her regarding any problems. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any woman searching for a doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2016, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Taverna-Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
St Lukes Hospital (Bethlehem Pa)
Dr. Karen E Taverna-Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates, 701 Ostrum St Ste 203, Fountain Hill, PA
Dr. Karen E Taverna-Miller is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.