Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Karen E Taylor
Dr. Karen E Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen E Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karen E Taylor has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
Dr. Karen E Taylor has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karen E Taylor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
The most sympathetic, warm, caring Doctor I have seen in years. She is the real thing! I have more than one chronic condition and she truly listened, had great feedback and was the most gentle, kind person - not just the exam itself, but the whole experience. She gave me a lot of time because I'm complex, and I've never had this before - and no, she is not concierge! Dr. Taylor renewed my faith in the human and healing spirit in the medical world.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIndividual Ppo Contract, 1441 Avocado Ave Ste 306, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Karen E Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.