Dr. Karen Teston Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Karen Teston?

Lack luster

Posted on September 29th, 2017

My son's mother schedule appointment to get my son Diagnosed with ADHD.I made it clear that I work in a rehab facility and that I am 100% against Medicating children. That I have first hand seen the effects and abuse of the drug that Doctors give.She did not even give me the respect as a father should have. I told her that I have 50% say in my son's medical and educational Decisions per the court. I felt like I was blown off .I told her I would not ever give a child meds for something that can not be proven with lab work or MRi's.I did give a copy of my last paperwork with the courts. And I will fight any decision for medicating my son for a fictional Disease per Dr Leon Elsenberg the scientific founding father of ADHD

Dr. Teston and staff are life savers!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr. Teston has been a miracle in my life! Her personality and demeanor are so perfect for the field of medicine she specializes in. She's such a kind and understanding person and you can tell her anything without worrying about feeling awkward or embarrassed. Dr. Teston is also highly skilled, educated, and experienced in her specialty...simply one of the best! The staff in her office are true professionals, going above and beyond their required services...actually looking after you in between appointments if you have any problems. I highly recommend Dr. Teston and her staff for excellent care and treatment.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

It has been years since I was under her care but she stands out in my mind always as being so caring, supportive, and responsive to me every visit. I stopped seeing her when she had to relocate. She ended up relocating back but I did not need care any longer. Highly recommended, seemed to genuinely care, asked questions to understand the situation fully.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2012

The practice of psychiatry has changed over the years. Most practitioners only prescribe medication and do not have the time (literally) to indulge in talk therapy. However, Dr. Teston is highly intuitive and cares about her patients. She will listen and she understands quickly, so that you will be heard, given the constraints of time and the pressure of other patients who are waiting.

2 Minutes is not enough

Posted on November 1st, 2011

She did not seem to want a thorough history of my issues and symptoms. She basically seemed like she wanted to throw pills at me and get me out the door. I found another doctor in Winter Haven that is light years better - I don't want to waste my time with a doctor that is using me to make her quota. Maybe if she turned around from her computer and listened to her patients, I would feel a bit better!

Dr. Teston is amazing!

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr. Teston takes the time to really understand the patient and treat the whole child. She has made so much progress in children I know! Her bedside manner and level of involvement with other people on the children's "team" of professionals is second to none!

Posted on February 27th, 2017