Dr. Karen Tormey Is this you?

4.8

Great doctor and person

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Tormey was able to see me at very short notice. She reviewed the mammogram done just hours before. She did her own scan and evaluation confirming the cancer in my breast. She then took time to explain the next steps. The surgery was scheduled for the next week and went fine. I have been happy with wok and all the follow-ups. I would highly recommend both her and her staff and very professional yet friendly and reassuring.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2011

It was so scary being diagnosed with breast cancer but she made the process so much more tolerable. She explained everything thoroughly, was kind, called and checked on me and was there for me all the way. I could not have made it through this difficult time without her. My lumpectomy went well. My breast looks great cosmetically and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Tormey!

Most caring, knowlegable female doctor I have ever met.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Tormey was one of utmost professional care. She spent more than half an hour answering my questions. Throughly explaining the surgery I was about to have. I could not have been an more pleased with the outcome.

Posted on July 4th, 2016