Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen D Vrchota has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Best Doctor I have ever had. Actually took the time to listen to me and believed my experiences. The only Doctor who has ever been able to confirm that what I have is real, that I'm not just a middle aged depressed woman who needs a chill pill, but someone who actually has Lymes disease and CFIDS. First Dr. to give me the correct diagnosis and treatment plan to match. Thank god for Dr Vrchota or I would not be where I am today. Nothing I can say will give her the praise she deserves! Thank you Doc............
I have several chronic illnesses. After years of seeing many doctors, but getting very little help, I was fortunate to hear about Dr. Vrchota. What a relief to finally find a doctor competent to diagnose and treat someone in my situation! She immediately diagnosed several previously overlooked conditions, and had many ideas for how to treat these illnesses and start me back on the road to health. She is highly competent and very caring. I am eternally grateful to her. I hate to think what would have happened to me without her help.
She is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. She takes the time to learn everything about your current health, not just focus on one problem or ailment as symptoms may be connected. Her staff was amazingly kind. Although some methods are holistic, and I am a skeptical person when it comes to this stuff, I have vastly improved and am impressed with her ability to nail things dead-on. She provides many options for treatments so the patient can discuss options further with her and pick those that fit him/her best.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Hennepin County Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsKaren D Vrchota Md, 1005 W 5th St, Winona, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen D Vrchota in this video.
Dr. Karen D Vrchota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winona, MN.