Dr. Karen V Warner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Karen V Warner?

simply straight forward and knowledgeable

I have relocated from NY..... DR.Warner compares to the best doctors in NY. I feel secure knowing she is my primary care physician.

its time for this dr to retire and help other people she can be rude and obnoxious and very unprofessional..(this is my opinion only) but it comes from the heart..

Dr.Warner spends a lot of time with you, and is generally accurate in her diagnosis. The wait time in the office is usually because she DOES spend time with each of her patients. You don't feel like what you are feeling and experiencing is all in your head, and you never walk out of her office feeling less educated regarding your condition for the reason being there. She can be brash, and to some, seem uncaring, she never minces words, and gets right down to business. I have found her to be very caring, (reason why we all wait so long to see her).

horrible, mean , . i went in because she was covering for my doctor and she was new there. My legs were extremely swollen, which she told me was because i was getting older. I was 40. She also diagnosed me with migraines , because she suffers from them, she was screaming at me because she did not have time to go over my symptoms. I seriously question her stability. By the way, I ended up being diagnosed correctly by an er doc and I have lupus and ankylosing spondylitis. Check her history, arrested and has been sued numerous times

I have known Doctor Warner for over 10 years, and there is no other doctor I can think of that I respect more. She was the only Doctor that managed to control my migraine headaches, and as she promised, after a couple of years, did it without any narcotics. She never made me feel like she didn't believe my pain was real, and in the end I was off narcotics for the first time in 10 years, and have been for over six years. We have a program of drug therapy that that varies throughout the year, because she picked up on how my headache frequency and intensity varied with the time of year. she is also my Primary Care Physician, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best in medical care.