Dr. Karen L Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen L Watson?

Very thorough. Listens to the patient.

Love Dr. Watson. She helped me through several illnesses. I knew that when I asked questions, she would tell me the truth; whether I wanted to hear it or not.

Honestly the best Dr. I've ever had

Dr. Watson is a very caring and personable doctor. She is extremely through, for example, I've had a few health issues and she seems to go the extra mile to find the problem and correct it. She goes over all lab test and blood work with me so when I leave her office, I feel very informed about my health care. I highly recommend her...

Very professional, thorough and approachable

Would definitely recomment.

Amazing!

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Watson is. She takes a generous amount of time with her patients, never making you feel like you're keeping her from the next person. She explains things clearly and thoroughly and genuinely cares for the people she treats. If you're lucky enough to get in with her, you'll be a fan for life.

I feel Dr. Watson is truly a partner in my health care. She is available and really takes the time to make sure I understand what is going on and what to do about it. I feel as if I can depended on her .

Exceptional

After a 40 year career of moving about the country and partnering with approximately a dozen primary care physicians I can say without any hesitation that Dr. Watson is clearly the best. She is extremely intelligent, deeply caring and has a wonderful sense of humor. She honestly cares a great deal about the health of her patients. I recommend her highly.

Extremely professional and thorough. One of the smartest and more detail oriented doctors I have encountered. Very courteous and followed up on several occasions to make sure I understood diagnosis and was doing better. Highly recommend her!

Love this Doctor

Doctor Watson is the best doctor you could possible see. She will work with you until she find what is going on. She is very patient and caring. I had been sick for months until I changed to Doctor Watson. Now on my way to recovery.

Very thorough, listens well. Does not try to rush you out of the office with a prescription. Good, thoughtful insight and great interpersonal skills. As an RN I interact with a lot of MD's and I like and trust her more than any other doctor I have ever been to.

Dr. Karen Watson-Ramirez is outstanding in all areas of her practice for which I have had a need. Patient and sharp are two words I would use to describe her attributes related to her practice. I could not be more pleased with her ability to discern what the problem is, and her ability to sort out the best approach in dealing with it. She is a gold standard who could be used as a model for what a doctor should be.

Dr. Karen L Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.