Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen J Weiss has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Weiss works at Georgia Hormones and my hormone level was basically nonexistant. Dr. Weiss took time with me and chat about my lab results pros and cons of the therapy and the most acceptable and less riskiest therapy applied to my case. I did not feel rush, she was excellent, funny, and understanding of a women's need as a whole. Kudos for Dr. Weiss and her crew.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Karen J Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaren J Weiss Md, 5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ste 399, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Karen J Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.