Have you seen Karen W West?

Amazing! THE BEST EVER!

Dr. West has a beautiful bedside manner. She explainedthe pros and cons in detail and asked did we have any questions. My daughter was at ease with her and would definitely recommened her again to all my family and friends.

Dr. West treated my otherwise healthy daughter for a very unusual and complex case at Riley Hosp. for Children in Indianapolis. She took a lot of time with me in addressing my concerns and explaining her findings as the procedure progressed, which included keeping me informed by phone at several stages during my daughter's surgery. She recognized me in the hall after only meeting me one time, and was genuinely concerned with my child' post-surgical healing. Finally, when we drove several hours for a follow-up visit with her, she took her time with us and made sure all our questions were answered. My family doctor said she was top-notch, and now I whole-heartedly agree!

Karen W West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.