Dr. Karen Sun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Sun?

Outstanding care and staff

Posted on March 14th, 2016

This has to be the best run office ever. Wonderful experience. The medical care I received and the follow-up care was first rate. Excellent methodologies for diagnosis and treatment of issues that many other medical doctors ignored or did not know how to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Sun for the Bio-identical Hormone pellet and Stem Cell treatments.

www./awesomeness/.com This is a made up website by me...

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Awesome, excellent, thorough…cannot say enough about Dr. Sun and her staff...

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I only gave 2 stars for "ease of appointment" it was not easy but once I got through to the office, everyone has been more than helpful. Dr. Sun and her staff are patient and EXPLAIN everything. Comfortable and Happy!

Misdiagnosis - Cancer

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I went in and specifically asked Dr. Sun if the spot on my skin is Melanoma. She smiled and said no. She did not take a biopsy nor refer me to a dermatologist. I was in an HMO and without a referall I could not see a dermatologist. At next open enrollment a few months later, I switched to PPO so I can freely visit specialists. I was still suspicious about the spot and went to see a dermatologist. It was Stage 1 Melanoma and I was schedule for surgery immediately. I could have died had I accepted her diagnosis.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. Sun's office is a mill. Everyone is pushed to receive a hormone pellet, administered by an incompetent assistant. The pellet caused me to gain a bunch of weight, although Dr. Sun assured me I would not (even after I cautioned her I always gain weight with estrogen). Once she saw the blood results showing major estrogen overload a month after administering the pellet, she informed me I was "strange", because my body did not react as she expected. She does not think outside the box and one size fits all with this clinic. Also, the dimwit assistant write a prescription for prometerium instead of compounded progesterone as directed by Dr. Sun. I spent 2 weeks thinking I was losing my mind - had a horrible reaction like nothing I have ever experienced.

Saved my life.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. Sun is very compassionate and does a great job with bio hormones. She really pulled me out of a bad time with my hormone problems.

My Review

Posted on July 15th, 2010

It is such a pleasure to deal with your staff. They are always pleasant, patient and eager to assist. I have already referred you to numerous friends for the pellets. I am so grateful I found you Dr. Sun! Thank you.

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr.sun. she knows her stuff! I started hormone therapy with her 6 months ago, and I am sleeping better, and have more energy throughout the day. She is very thorough in her medical evaluation of you. I have one more follow-up, then only need to see her a couple timed a year.

Bio identical hormone replacement

Posted on March 6th, 2010

I have been a patient almost 5 yrs.Normal hormone replacement did not work for me.I was referred to Dr. Sun thru a compound pharmacy.VERY through. Very caring. Very helpful.

The Worse doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2009

This is the worse doctor! Please do not go to her. She does not have the credentials to do what she is doing. She convinced me that I should put an unmarked pellet in my backside. She guessed at the amount of hormones. What happened next nearly sent me to the ER twice. It took me over seven months to recover from what she did to me. This doctor is terrible and I would tell anyone and everyone to run and don't stop at her office. And if you have a problem.....she never calls you back.

Posted on August 29th, 2017