Dr. Karen A Zoller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen A Zoller?

Patient

Great doctor! She spent an hour with me answering questions and explaining my condition. She always takes ger time and is very caring.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I HAVE NEVER MET A DOCTOR WHO ARGUES WITH HER PATIENTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THEIR TREATMENT. I DON'T KNOW IF SHE HAS AN EGO PROBLEM OR WHAT. SHE IS VERY NASTY TOWARD HER PATIENTS ESPECIALLY IF THEY ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THEIR MEDICAL TREATMENT. WHEN YOU FIRST VISIT HER, YOU GET THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE IS A CARING AND RESPECTING DOCTOR. BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HER, YOU REALIZE IT WAS JUST A RUSE.

Wonderful

I have never met a Dr. whom is so sincere and caring. Dr. Zoller took the time to personally coordinate my care. Prior to seeing her I was lost in a HMO system without proper diagnosis. She was took the time needed to diagnose me and made my life become more manageable. I am able to live a happier life with the proper medication thanks to her.

NP

Dr. Zoller has taken care of my mother for the last ten years. She is an exceptional and caring provider. A physician that exhibits both clinical expertise in her field as well as an empathetic and holistic approach to medicine. I have nothing but tremendous respect for her as a person and as a medical provider.

Dr Zoller is very professional and personable at the same time. She explains in easy terms. She always makes sure that all of my questions are answered before I leave her office.

Dr. Karen A Zoller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.