Dr. Kari W Boucher Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kari W Boucher?

Overall a great experience and fantastic results

Skin Cancer

I had a suspicious looking skin lesion near my left left eye- small but concerning to me. She dismissed my fears and said that she could just remove it off in the office, it was only cosmetic. I said that if it was only cosmetic just leave it and I left the office. My concerns were not relieved. I went to a second dermatologist who immediately sent off a biopsy of the area. Result melanoma!!! After surgery to have the entire area removed and reconstructive surgery-that's how deep the cancer was, I still wonder how she could have missed it and how many years my life would have been shortened by her rushed and careless attitude.

Dr. Kari W Boucher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.