Dr. Kari A Krenzer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kari A Krenzer?

Dr. Krenzer is an excellent doctor. been with her since 1998. trust all my children with her care!

Dr Krenzer is a great doctor, but I often feel like I don't get enough time to have all my questions answered. I'm a new mommy and have lots of questions! I also feel like I sometimes am taken advantage of for being a new mom with her recommendations for xrays etc

Dr Krenzer is #1

I had went to other doctors for my daughter and found Dr. Krenzer when my daughter was 12 months. Amazing lady. Always professional and friendly, yet talks to me to make me fully understand what is going on. Now that my daughter is 12 she talks to her like I'm not in the room which really impresses me. Makes my daughter feel like she is the only patient that she cares about.

The Best!

Fantastic doctor! Very kind, very thorough. I had been told by ER doctors that my 13-month old's fevers were due to viruses. Took her to see Dr. Kari, and she ran the tests necessary to diagnose my daughter with a UTI that had spread to her bloodstream. Dr. Kari gave her a shot of antibiotics and got her admitted to the hospital. We were in the hospital for three days, and not one day went by without a personal phone call from Dr. Kari herself to ask how things were going and explain what was happening. Found out later that without the shot of antibiotics Dr. Kari gave my baby girl, we may well have been fighting for her life! I won't take my children to a different doctor.

Mother of 2

I would definitely recommend Dr Krenzer. Her # of years experience is also the # of years she has been our pediatrician. I feel that my children are receiving the highest quality of care possible.

Mother of 4

I have been to 3 other pediatricians offices before I find Dr. Krenzer. She is by far one of the best pediatrician's around. She really has the whold package when caring for children.

Dr. Kari A Krenzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.