Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kari Reiber
Dr. Kari Reiber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Poughkeepsie, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Reiber is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Putnam Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kari Reiber has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Kari Reiber is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Kari Reiber yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Reiber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Putnam Hospital Center
28 Years Experience
University Complutense De Madrid
Graduated in 1985
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kari Reiber, MD - Pathology in Poughkeepsie, NY, in this video.
Dr. Kari Reiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.