- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kari L Tyne MD
Dr. Kari L Tyne, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bend, OR. They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Kari L Tyne has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kari L Tyne has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kari L Tyne Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kari L Tyne
Dr. Tyne graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2002. Dr. Tyne works in Bend, OR and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Tyne is affiliated with St Charles Health Center Bend.