Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammad K Ali has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Mohammad K Ali has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Mohammad K Ali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad K Ali - Posted on April 11th, 2015
Charged my insurance company nearly $600 and then sent me a bill for services not performed for the same amount.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad K Ali - Posted on March 19th, 2015
I am most appreciative that Dr. Ali managed to squeeze me I as a first-time patient. I called many other ENTs, including one I had been to several times, and was offered appts from 1 to 2wks away. One place even told me new patients must wait 4-6 weeks! This office was sympathetic, courteous and efficient. So I have found a new doctor!
Top doctor. Amazing team.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad K Ali - Posted on February 12th, 2014
The staff at dr. Ali's office were really courteous and professional. We needed an emergency appointment and were able to get at Reston office on the same day. Dr. Ali did help schedule the required surgical process at the fist available time slot on next day. The entire process went smooth and we could not be happier. I would recommend dr. Ali to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad K Ali - Posted on January 25th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad K Ali - Posted on May 31st, 2013
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsM KARIM ALI MD FACS PC, 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 420, Reston, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammad K Ali, MD - Plastic Surgery in Reston, VA, in this video.
Dr. Mohammad K Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.