Dr. M Ali Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. M Ali?

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Charged my insurance company nearly $600 and then sent me a bill for services not performed for the same amount.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I am most appreciative that Dr. Ali managed to squeeze me I as a first-time patient. I called many other ENTs, including one I had been to several times, and was offered appts from 1 to 2wks away. One place even told me new patients must wait 4-6 weeks! This office was sympathetic, courteous and efficient. So I have found a new doctor!

Top doctor. Amazing team.

Posted on February 12th, 2014

The staff at dr. Ali's office were really courteous and professional. We needed an emergency appointment and were able to get at Reston office on the same day. Dr. Ali did help schedule the required surgical process at the fist available time slot on next day. The entire process went smooth and we could not be happier. I would recommend dr. Ali to anyone.

Posted on January 25th, 2014

He is horrible doctor, first of all he is always in hurry and does not want to answer any questions, he does in office surgery without pain medications, he sends patients home bleeding and in sever pain without giving any medications , do not go to him, HE IS AWFUL DOCTOR

Disappointed

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I am not usually a person to complain online but I do not want this to happen to anyone else. Before you see this doctor and go to this office do your research. Their follow-up in collecting payment is excellent. Needless to say I am not going back to see this doctor.

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr Karim found my nasal polyps which has been misstaken for fifteen years as allergies, migrains headaches, sore throat here in the US and overseas. The surgery was done in 2004 and I do no have any problem after that. He could not believe how I survided all of these years. Thank a million and more. He is a blessing to me and many others. I can breath and sleep better.

lifelong headaches are gone

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I sought care for a potential hearing issue but during my visit Dr.Ali performed a thorough exam and asked if I also experienced headaches. I said yes since childhood. After a CT scan he showed me a sinus irregularity and said my headaches could be 90% fixed with same day surgery. I was skeptical but I trusted his abilities because I am a nurse in the same hospital and have seen his work for years. I no longer have frequent debilitating headaches and my quality of life and job performance has improved. I'm grateful for the care and have recommended him to others.

Excellent Experience

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr Ali diagnosed and corrected my sinus issues in '06. I haven't had a headache since then and can breath through my nose. I'm very happy with the results. He spent plenty of time listening and explaining my complaints. I would refer him without hesitation.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

This doctor's staff is phenomenal: patient, thorough, helpful and kind.Dr. Ali is very patient as well, answered all of my questions and had a very pleasant bedside manner.

Don't go to this doctor....he'll tell you the problem is acid reflux!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I went in for a cough that I cannot seem to shake. From what I've heard, a cough is going around. I went in to see Dr. Ali and after explaining my symptoms he immediately diagnosed it at Acid Reflux. HOW DO YOU MAKE A DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE THE PROBLEM?!?! Also, how do you explain the fact that there is currently a cough going around?!?! Did everyone get Acid Reflux at the same time?!? It seems as though he was in a rush to get me out the door. HORRIBLE!!B.S. Now I have to go and see another physician.

MY VISIT TO YOUR OFFICE

Posted on August 31st, 2011

THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE. I AM ENTITLED TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND YOU CUT ME OFF BY SAYING THIS IS THE LAST QUESTION.then you found out how unprTHIS IS SO INSULTING AND MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.I HAVE TO NOW GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR AND ENDURE THE EXPENSE MOSTLY OUT OF MY POCKET SINCE MY DEDUCTIBLE IS NOT MET YET AND TAKE TIME OFF FROM WORK, JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT COME ACROSS AS A CARING PROFFESSIONAL AND MY HEARING AND HEALTH IS BASED ON DIAGNOSIS THAT COMES FROM THE PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU.

Posted on May 7th, 2016