Have you seen Dr. Karim S Elsahwi?

Extreme Fat Shaming

The doctor spent a total of less than 5 minutes explaining that the reason I was infertile (I’m not), have diabetes (I don’t), have hypertension and have precancerous cells was because of my weight. Did no sort of exam. Was very rude and condescending and cut me off with every question I asked. I will not go back there ever again. Barely could hold it together before sobbing in the parking lot. I can understand the need for honesty but maybe do it in a more polite and truthful fashion.

Dr. Elsahwi has always explained any procedure either in hospital or office. He is very thorough during consultations and I am very confident with his medical analysis. I am so relieved to know he is in my corner when it comes to fighting against any cervical disease. Also, his staff are a wonderful group of professionals making your visit is a pleasant one.

Dr.Karim Elsahwi is excellent, both professionally and ethically. A very trustworthy doctor and person

Saved my life!

To keep it simple, I had a cancer that Dr.ElSahwi picked up early and fixed with minimally invasive surgery. My recovery time was very short and sweet and today I am cancer free! Thank you Doctor ElSahwi!

Be Very Careful

I was referred to this Dr. by my GYN as a second opinion. I filled out all the paperwork prior to going in for my appt. Still waited for over an hour to see the Dr.. He is very abrupt, dismissive, condescending and does not explain anything even in regards to why he is recommending extensive live altering surgery. He gives you the old, "Don't worry, Ill take care of it", when you as a patient have the nerve to ask a question. I will seek another opinion as this doctor did not give me enough information to make an educated and informed decision about why I need surgery. If in fact ,I do need to have this procedure, it will not be with him. Very awful experience. Trust yourself.

Highly recommended

Excellent physician.. In every way

I would highly recommend Dr.Elsahwi. Excellent on all levels.

Thank you Dr.ElSahwi for everything you've done for me.

Dr. Karim S Elsahwi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.