Highly Dissatisfied

Absolutely disgusted.

My daughter was very sick with a respiratory infection. She wasn’t even 1 yet. Khanbhai had given her a breathing treatment , which had her a little scared. She was crying and upset that something was covering her face. Dr. Had given me the comment “children like her are the reason people don’t become pediatricians.” I could not believe the words that came out of his mouth. Never stepped foot into his practice again after that. Very disappointed & disgusted with such attitude and rudeness.

Smart man

We have three children and love Dr K. As my children get older he talks directly to the kids which I love. He is blunt... he will tell you what to worry about, what to watch, and what is nothing. I always go with a list of a few questions that I have so I am prepared bc visits fly by quickly. Last visits my kids left excitedly dying it was the best visit ever!

Dr. Karim Z Khanbhai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Warwick, RI.