Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie's office for more information.
2755 Alamo St Ste 100 Simi Valley, CA : (805) 210-7280
Locations & DirectionsLAKESIDE URGENT CARE, 2755 Alamo St Ste 100, Simi Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Simi Valley, CA, in this video.
Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.