Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karim Moshref
Dr. Karim Moshref, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Fort Wayne, IN . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moshref is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana, Dupont Hospital Llc and Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Karim Moshref has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Doctor gave a manual rectal exam to my husband and referred him to a specialist because his prostate was enlarged. Turned out to be prostate cancer. Thanks to the doctor he was treated and hopefully cured. Doctor likes to talk and I have to be careful to start conversations because he will keep talking. I like him. Easy to talk to. I have already referred 4 patients to him. A little wait is worth it if the doctor is good.
The office staff is kind and caring and so are the nurses. The wait time is ridiculous and Dr. Moshref doesn't care about the patients he just wants money. He constantly reschedules you for follow up visits just so you have to keep paying more and more. They forgot I was in the office once and I ended up being there for 4 hours. The wait time is horrible! It's easy to get an appointment, because they severely overbook the appointments. I usually wait between 45 min to an hour to be taken into a back room and wait more. I wouldn't recommend this place at all, especially if you have anything to do that day, or 2 weeks from then when he'll suggest you come back. I was misdiagnosed with ringworm when it was actually eczema. They don't even look alike. WHAT A QUACK!
Dr. Moshref is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Dupont Hospital Llc
Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc
St Joseph Hospital
31 Years Experience
Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Karim Moshref accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karim Moshref is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.