Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karim A Paracha
Dr. Karim A Paracha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Paracha is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. Dr. Paracha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Karim A Paracha has the following 1 specialty
- Inguinal Hernia
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gallstones (Cholecystolithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Ventral Hernia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Hiatal Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Showing 5 of 9
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Paracha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Karim A Paracha accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKarim Paracha Md, 4 Technology Dr Ste 240, East Setauket, NY
Dr. Karim A Paracha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.