Dr. Karim Sadik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karim Sadik?

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Very good doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Upon having surgical side effects from breast reconstruction surgery due to breast cancer, Dr Sadik became defensive, raised his voice, and was extremely rude. He did not want to listen to my symptoms and complained that "you women" are just having anxiety!! The only upside is that it is easy to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sadik.

Doctor's Response

I question the validity of the claim above as I did not perform any breast reconstruction for the first half of 2015. I hold the patient experience as paramount which is why I cover my patient's concerns and calls for more than 120 hours a week. I certainly would not make the statements claimed above. I do take a tremendous amount of care and time to ensure excellent results and I have the lowest complication rate for any reconstructive or cosmetic surgery in our region. If a patient has a negative experience, this is something that I take very seriously and I never blame the patient for that experience.

Breast Cancer Reconstruction Genius

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Very personable bedside manner, knowledgeable (specializes in breast cancer reconstruction) highly recommend!

Posted on December 11th, 2015