Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Karim Vafa
Karim Vafa is a Doctor primarily located in Indio, CA. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
The year was 1990 I was 20 years old. Myy pain level was above 10. I was struggling with pain, and I had thought I was pregnant but found out it was a false reading. My family Doctor couldn't figure out why I was having so much pain. Sent me home. Each day the pain grew more severe. Luckily some one whom I had just met mentioned her Gynecologist who lived in Yucca Valley. I made a appointment and was seen by Dr. Vafa. Within minutes of my visit he knew exactly what was wrong. I had an ovarian cyst and needed to be taken out immediately. He closed up his office and told me I needed to get to the Hospital in JFK Memorial Hospital so he could perform surgery. He got there fast, and ordered all staff to put me on their important list. I was prepped and sent into surgery. 5 hours later I woke up, and was told that had he not gotten to the cyst as soon as he did I would of died. It had ruptured as soon as he reached it. Thank you Dr Vafa. I will never forget your kind and swift action to save my life. Sherry England/ aska Sherry Gonzalez
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions81863 Doctor Carreon Blvd, Indio, CA
Karim Vafa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indio, CA.